me the Money
In all cases, winning hands are based on the highest card. If two
players have the same hand-for instance, both have a straight-then the
highest card determines the winner.
- A Royal Flush is the top five cards…A, K, Q, J, ten…of
one particular suit: all hearts, all spades, etc.
- A Straight Flush is five consecutive cards of the same suit…5
clubs, 6 clubs, 7 clubs, 8 clubs, 9 clubs.
- Four of a kind is four cards of the same rank…4 queens, 4 sevens,
4 deuces, etc. Of course, the higher the rank, the better.
- A full house is two of one rank, and 3 of another rank. AAA77 is
said to be Aces over sevens. The three carded rank gets first priority.
So if a player has KKK44, and another player has 555AA, the player with
the kings wins.
- A flush is five cards, all of the same suit.
- A straight is five cards in consecutive order.
- Three of a kind is just as it sounds, 3 cards of the same rank.
- Two pair is made up of two cards of one rank, and two cards of another
rank: AA33, 8822.
- One pair two cards of same rank.
- High card.